This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name (www.courseing.com ) (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd with its registered office at # 4D, Ground Floor, KVR Enclave, Hyderabad – 500016, Telangana, India
Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd is an intermediary and has provided an online learning platform through its website (www.courseing.com ). The website (www.courseing.com) is a one stop online learning platform consisting of various programs in the domain of skill development. The online learning platform is designed in a manner to connect the Users and Experts for skill development You understand, acknowledge and accept that the online learning platform via its website (www.courseing.com ) is only a mere facilitator and shall not be a party to or control in whatsoever manner any transactions between the third party expert and the user.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Online Learning Platform will engage independent third party including but not limited to companies or organizations or individuals for featuring courses, videos, content etc. in their respective subject domains, as mentioned on the website (www.courseing.com ). Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd (www.courseing.com) shall however, take responsibility in any manner for the courses, description, videos, content displayed by the third party expert or its staff or any affiliates.
The third party experts are independent professionals, and Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd (www.courseing.com) shall have no responsibility in whatsoever manner.
1. Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd (www.courseing.com) is only a mere facilitator of information provided by the third party expert and user
2. All courses, content, description, videos etc. offered by third party expert are only displayed on the website (www.courseing.com )
3. Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd (www.courseing.com) shall not endorse or advise or involve in whatsoever manner in such courses, videos, content, descriptions provided by the third party experts including but not limited to any warranties
4. Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd (www.courseing.com)shall not in whatsoever manner resolve or mediate any dispute or disagreement between the user and third party expert
5. Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd (www.courseing.com)shall not make any representation to the courses, content, description, videos etc. offered by the third party expert on the website (www.courseing.com )
6. You understand, acknowledge and accept that the online learning platform provided through the website (www.courseing.com) shall not held liable in whatsoever manner for any but not limited to actions, commissions, misconduct, fraud or negligence of third party expert
Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the www.courseing.com and shall not transact or use website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. www.courseing.com reserves the right to terminate your Registration and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to www.courseing.com ‘s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Registration on the Website is free for users. www.courseing.com does not charge any fee for browsing the Website. www.courseing.com reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, www.courseing.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event www.courseing.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to www.courseing.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
(a) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(b) involves the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(c) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(d) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(e) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
(f) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(g) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(h) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(i) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(k) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(l) interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
(m) harm minors in any way;
(n) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(o) violates any law for the time being in force;
(p) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(q) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(r) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(s)You shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
1. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd ,www.courseing.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd ,www.courseing.com or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd ,www.courseing.com ’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or www.courseing.com ‘s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to www.courseing.com
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
9. You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of the Website to buy or sell any services, including, but not limited to, services being displayed on the Website or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Website.
11. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. www.courseing.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos and artwork (collectively,
The Content, Graphics, Images, Videos, Course Description etc. provided by the third party including third party expert, user shall remain the intellectual property of the respective third party providing such content, graphics, images, videos, course descriptions etc.
You may use information made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
In the event of any criminal act committed by the third party expert or its staff or affiliate, You may take direct action under the laws of the country on such third party expert or its staff or affiliate and in such cases Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd (www.courseing.com) shall also be informed about the same
In the occurrence of the any such event mentioned above, You shall not make Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd (www.courseing.com) a party to such offence, as the third party expert or its staff or affiliates are individually and severally liable for any criminal act committed by him or her
Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd ,www.courseing.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, www.courseing.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products offered by them. www.courseing.com does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). www.courseing.com does not endorses, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof
All the content uploaded by You on the Website including not limited to online exams, assignments etc. must comply with the terms set forth herein. Any content, You post will be considered nonproprietary to the extent permitted by law. By providing user content, You grant us the right to use, reproduce, display and otherwise do any other activity.
You acknowledge and agree that you will have no claim or other recourse against us for infringement of any proprietary right with respect to content provided by You. In the event, You provide a user content to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or any Third Parties , at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the website or any third parties.
The user content provided by You must be accurate and must ensure compliance with applicable laws being in force. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible in full and complete for any user content provided by You.
We shall not be responsible or liable for the content, accuracy relating to the user content provided by You.
You shall ensure that at all times the user content provided by You, is in compliance with laws, following guidelines. The User Content shall not:
• Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any third-party
• Infringe the legal rights (including the right of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization
• Be likely to deceive or give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us, or any other person or entity
1. You shall not share the content, videos provided to You as a paid user. In the event of sharing such paid content, Your membership shall be terminated with immediate effect and no refund shall be provided to You. We shall also have the right to take appropriate legal action against You for sharing such content, videos.
2. You shall be obliged to provide accurate information and other details to us
3. You shall read all the policies, terms mentioned in the website
4. You shall adhere to the guidelines set forth herein regarding the user content
All information regarding any offers and promos including but not limited to offer terms, coupons, promos, redemption, eligibility, expiry etc shall be provided in the respective offers and promos. These terms may differ from one offer to other.
This Website, all the services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd ,www.courseing.com does not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Sashakt Skills Development Pvt. Ltd www.courseing.com shall not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
www.courseing.com does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
You will be required to enter a valid name, phone number, email id, address, while availing any of the services mentioned on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any product related updates. We will not use your sensitive personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
ww.courseing.com does not warrant that description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard
ww.courseing.com may include inaccuracies and typographical errors. Changes and improvements are periodically made to the site and the information therein. We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness, or usefulness of any information, products. Information received via this website should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions.